What a Discovery Survey is and Why You Need One
What a Discovery Survey Is
Discovery Surveys are used to gather marketing intelligence from your existing audience or to understand the needs of an audience in a new market. This allows you to pivot as needed with your existing products and services, or set the course of action for a new market.
Additionally, you get advanced response scoring with open-ended questions, a beautiful built-in word cloud tool, and real-time statistical analysis.
When you build out a Discovery Survey, you can do the following:
It is important to gather participant data from Discovery Surveys periodically throughout the year, as it will enable you to stay in touch with your customer base needs.
- Build a Welcome Page
- Input Your Questions
- Build out the Thank You page
- Incorporate design elements of your choice
- Configure advanced integrations
- Publish the survey in an ad, your website, social media, etc.
Why do you need to use Discovery Surveys?
- It helps you understand what the most used phrases and words your customer base is using.
- It provides insight into what your current customer base is asking for.
- They yield valuable insight into new markets that you’re interested in.
- They give you the data needed in order for you to make informed decisions about what changes need to be made to your products or services.
Plan a Discovery Survey
See how to map out your discovery survey and prepare your questions. Best practice #1: Use Mind Mapping Software Mind mapping software can be useful in laying out the roadmap of what you want the Discovery Survey to look like. Which application you ...
Discovery Survey Fundamentals
The following short video provides a high-level overview of the most pertinent aspects of a Discovery Survey.
Types of Discovery Survey
Examples of Discovery types can be found when creating a new survey and clicking on the View Example button. Discovery Types Full page Button Description Full Page Full page type provides you a URL for you to share with your audience. For instance, ...
Day 2 - 5 Days to Success with Bucket.io - How To Create Your First Discovery Survey
A Discovery Survey is a series of online questions you ask to learn more about your current market, or even about a new market. In this video, we show you the steps you need to take to setup your first Discovery Survey.
How to View Your Discovery Survey Responses
In this article, you'll learn how to view your Discovery Survey responses. From the main Dashboard, click the Discover button in the top navigation menu. You'll be taken to your Discovery Survey list. Click the View Analytics button in the ...