Before we begin:
- Find your Facebook pixel code - please note we need the entire code, not just the ID
- If you need help finding the pixel code, visit the Facebook business help center for instruction. However, to make it seamless for you, we’ve copied steps 1 and 2 from their help center, but please note they may become outdated if/when they decide to make changes to the interface.
- Your Funnel must be published already
NOTE: This integration does not apply at an account level since each Funnel may track different tags, events, and values. For each Funnel integrated with Facebook pixel, you’ll need to follow these steps.
STEP # 1: In Facebook - creating your pixel code
If you already created a pixel and want to find your pixel base code, skip to step 2.
- Go to Business Settings in Business Manager https://www.facebook.com/events_manager2/
- Select your business.
- Click Data Sources.
- Select Pixels.
- Click the + Add button.
- Type in a name for your pixel.
- Optional: Enter your website URL.
- Click Continue.
STEP # 2: In Facebook - Finding your pixel code and manually adding pixel code to your funnel
- From the main page of the Events Manager click the drop-down menu that says “Add Events”
- Then select From a new Website and Install code manually
- Then click Copy Code. The base pixel code
STEP # 3: In bucket - Activate the integration
- From the Funnels page at the top navigation menu locate the funnel that you wish to integrate and click Edit (the Edit button is located at the right-hand side of each funnel), represented by a green button with a pen symbol).
- Click Settings, which will consequently display the settings menu of your Funnel
- Click Integrations, which will display all of the available apps to integrate with
- Click the Facebook icon
- Toggle on the integration at the top-right corner, this will automatically enable the integration form
*Please Note: The automatic save function only applies to what is done in the Canvas and Builder, so anything in the Integration Page requires a click to the Save Changes button to make sure the set up is saved.
STEP # 4: In bucket - Set up the integration
- Copy the Facebook pixel code and add it into the designated box in bucket.io
- Turn on the pixel events at the question level, outcome level, or both
- Fill out the firm with the desired Events, Tag, and Values
- Click Push Changes at the top-right corner