Effective May 20th at 12:59 US Central time, we have disabled the autoplay version of the video template. However, any funnels created with this template before the fix will have to follow these steps to stop the video from auto-playing in the background.
It is always best practice to have your video autostart, so please keep that in mind when you upload your replacement video, and change the settings back accordingly.
- From the Canvas, click “edit” on the Pre-Quiz page
- Click the Properties icon from the left-hand menu
- Click to select the video and locate the “Change Properties” button at the left-hand menu
- Once you click the button it will open a pop-up with a video embed code
- Locate the “autoplay” piece of the code and remove it
- Click save changes and you should be good to go
Still have questions? Feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon thru Fri, from 8:00 to 17:00